VIRTUAL BUSINESS ADDRESS
An Address with Street Cred
As you establish your business, you’ll need a place that is convenient, easy to get to and from. We are located 2 kms away from Melbourne CBD, in Cremorne, South Yarra – the city’s innovation precinct. A place where your business will have street cred. The Virtual Business plan allows you to use the LaunchPad Evolve as business address in your marketing literature, business cards, and website. Any mail that comes in for you, we’ll redirect to your home address. Any visitors that ‘pop-in’, we’ll greet them and make them feel that “you’ve just popped out and will be back soon”. You can pay for meeting rooms and daily desk usage as you go and since you’re part of the community you’ll receive a healthy discount.
MORE THAN JUST A VIRTUAL OFFICE
Get Credit Each Month For Hot Desks or Meeting Rooms
Sometimes you want more than a Virtual Office. You want to be a part of the community, network with other like minded business owners, or have clients meeting. We encourage this and have included a $44/month allowance to the Virtual Plan ongoing to allow Virtual members to have a day of hot desk access, meeting bookings or podcast studio time. All inclusive in your monthly Virtual Office plan. Yup, that’s right. It’s the new normal of Virtual Office Memberships.
Join Our Family
More than a Business
A place where you can explore the future of work, where you can see how you can contribute more, and you’ll be inspired to create. A place where your business can mean something. We know how tough it is starting a business or running a side-hustle when all your resources are stretched, your pipeline is thin and you’re not really sure this is what you want.
What you get as a LaunchPad collaborator
Coworking Melbourne Office services
- Opportunity to be part of a vibrant, diverse collaborative community – where everyone is focused on building great businesses
- Brilliant location. Cremorne & Richmond are fast becoming Melbourne’s entrepreneurial heart
Coworking Business services
- Free Loaner laptops, chargers and adaptors available
- A physical office where you can pay as you go for desks and meeting rooms – super cost effective with a professional receptionist
- Great access to public transport (train/tram 3mins walk) and freeway (1min)
- Large break-out spaces for ad-hoc meetings
- The fully equipped kitchen is supplied with brewed coffee, chia, hot-chocolate, tea and biscuits
- Flexicar hire available
Be part of the coworking lifestyle
- Free faxing and scanning service
- Free binding at our Presentation Station
- Customer check-in service
- Inbound/outbound mail and courier management.
Try our Virtual Office Package
Professional start for your business
This package is a favourite for new founders and for those who simply want to try. It’s a ticket to the services, spaces and lifestyle to kickstarting a business.
Pay as you go for desks and meeting rooms
Need a desk for a day or a room to meet clients, pay only for what you use at discounted rates.
Change plans at any time with no contracts
Business taking off? Upgrade to a part-time/full-time desk as you need it, then drop back if things don’t go to plan.
IT ALL STARTS WITH A FREE TRIAL
THE VIRTUALfor side-hustle and early stage businesses
- Use of business address
- Logo / name in eDirectory and signage list at reception
- Mail and courier receiving
- Pay as you go for all facilities including meeting rooms, printing and daily desk use
- Substantial discount on meeting rooms
- Need more, checkout the Virtual+ plan.
THE COWORKERfor establishing and entrepreneurial businesses
- All of THE VIRTUAL plan +
- $500 of desk and meeting room allowance; up to 22 hours of meeting room time or 10 days of desk time
- Business grade internet / wi-fi
- Colour copying/printing for up to 50 B/W and 25 colour per month
- Send and receive faxes
- Shared desks with monitors and phones
- Access to Presentation Station
- Access to showers with linen service
- Access to undercover bike racks
- Coffee / Tea facilities
THE COLLABORATORfor scaling and dynamic businesses
- All of THE COWORKER plan +
- Full time dedicated desk for your equipment
- $90 meeting room allowance per desk
- Colour copying/printing for up to 100 B/W and 50 colour per month
- Secure storage facility
- Landline optional from $30 per month
- Access to Collaborative programs and onsite mentoring
- Need more, checkout the Collaborator+ plan
Do You Have A COVID-Safe Plan?
You can read more about our COVID preparations here. We’ve implemented several changes that reinforces our commitment to creating a safe and hygienic space for our members and guests.
What Are The Desk Options?
You can choose from a part-time desk (our Coworking Package) or a Full-time desk (Collaborator Package), then change it if you need at any time. There are no contracts, so you’re not stuck with a lease or minimum commitment.
What Else Do I Get For My Money?
We wanted to make our pricing transparent and straightforward, so there are no hidden costs. All allowances are bundled in, as is cleaning, wifi, internet, showers, linen service, mail handling, outgoings – everything. You’ll have access to professional community events and activities, including regular Founders Lunches and networking.
Who Are The Other Members?
We strongly believe that creativity and innovation come from being part of a diverse community of Start-Up, Scale-Up, and Grown-Up businesses – all working on growing great companies and in their own way making a dent in the universe.
How Can I Access The Space?
Our buildings are fully automated thanks to Jeremy Ellis, and you can access your building 24/7 using your swipe tag if you have the Collaborator Packages (full-time desks) and business hours for the Coworker package.
What's The Vibe Like?
We work hard to make LaunchPad a place where businesses flourish and have room to grow. We err on the side of creating a relational and constructive, vs a social and disruptive space. Events are run once or twice a week that encourage Collaborators to collide, share and help each other. Of course, we periodically have social gatherings, but we’re careful not to distract you from what is really important, growing your business.
What Events Does LaunchPad Offer?
Community Oriented – Our Shout (Friday drinks), RUOK day, Grand Final pre-party, Dog day out and more.
Capability Oriented – Tech Cafe, Word-press meet up, brown-bag lunch (skill builder) and more.
External events – Smart 100, Kingdom builders and other events that our Community is welcome to attend.
Do We Offer A Trial Period?
Our trial offer is a great way to get to know the space and try it out for size. Click here to find out more and book.
How Is The Wifi Connection?
We currently have two uncontested fibres into LaunchPad both running at 1-Gbs. There are gigabit wired connections to most desks and a gigabit roaming wifi network throughout the LaunchPad cluster. All members are provided with a VPN for their team.
Is The Coffee Any Good?
We currently have a top of the range Carimali coffee machine with over 15 recipes for chai lattes, hot chocolate, Cappuccino and more. Our provider (Ruben) knows good coffee and ensures we have a great roast in our machines at all times. Ruben visits once a week to make sure the coffee machines are in tip-top shape. If coffee isn’t your thing, we also stock a variety of herbal, green and black teas.
What Is The Community Like?
We work hard to curate a community of like-minded founders and business owners. There are lots of people we say ‘no’ to (because we know those people who’ll flourish and those that won’t). Since our Founders are onsite every day, they are regularly checking in to make sure everyone is making the most of the space and community.
No Hassles. No Lease. No Contracts. Just a supportive space for launch.
Space is no longer important; it's all about the desk. Everything is becoming atomised - markets, products, and businesses. So...
Australia is a comfortable place to run a business. We have a Government that called the pandemic early and minimised...
COVID-19 has revolutionised the way we work. As the world goes back into the office, more and more businesses are...