The Business Space Package
Bring your team together and starting to create your own culture,
an established business looking for an innovative and creative community, or
the branch office of a grown-up organization – the Business Space Package is for you.
LaunchPad has a large range of small and large offices and studios,
from 2-person offices to 14 person studios – we have room for your business to grow.
With a diversity of spaces types and as a member of the LaunchPad Community,
you won’t be constrained by lock-in contracts. As your business changes shape, just let us know
and we’ll give you priority for a different space as it becomes available.
Don’t let the office you have dictate the size of your business –
as part of the LaunchPad Community, you’ll have the freedom to grow.
More than an address
You need a place that your employees will enjoy coming too – innovative, edgy and create. A great jumping off point to your customers with brilliant transport access – the heart of Melbourne’s innovation precinct. A place with lots of street cred – Cremorne.
More than an office
A place where the team will give us a soft-landing, smoothing out the transition. A professional innovative space without the overheads. A place where our customers will see our innovation and creativity.
More than coworking
A place where like-minded founders inspire each other. A place where my team will be challenged and plug-in to a community that regularly collaborates and innovates.
More than a business
A place where businesses are working together to create the future-of-work, where founders challenge their teams to contribute more, and together you can create something meaningful. A place where your team can thrive.
Included in the Business Space Package
- Opportunity to be part of a vibrant, diverse collaborative community – where everyone is focused on building great businesses
- Brilliant location (Cremorne), fast becoming Melbourne’s entrepreneurial heart
- Pay only for what you use – no lock-in contracts, flexible and super cost effective
- All inclusive, single monthly membership payment, that includes all outgoings (no hidden costs)
- Great access to public transport (train/tram 3mins walk) and freeway (1min)
- Access to our Ideation Space; brilliant for teams developing ideas, brainstorming or just day-dreaming
- Large break-out spaces for ad-hoc meetings
- Family and dog-friendly
- Baby change facilities (LaunchPad Evolve)
- Showers with towels provided, gym lockers available for hire
- Indoor bike racks
- Free access to business-grade (multiple redundant) broadband fibers (500/500 MBS, unlimited use)
- Access to shared 1200dpi A4/A3 colour printing (100 B&W and 50 Colour printed pages/sides per desk per month)
- The fully equipped kitchen is supplied with brewed coffee, chia, hot-chocolate, tea and biscuits
- Free faxing and scanning service
- Free binding at our Presentation Station
- Access to large format printing service (printing provided at cost)
- Professional Meeting Rooms booked via an online booking system (10/20 hours per month per business)
- Company signage listed in the business directory (more for 6-month agreements)
- 24/7 office access with CCVT and monitored security
- Flexicar available in front of LaunchPad Evolve
- Assistance for your IT department in setting up remote access to your IT systems
- Access to the Daintree Auditorium – a 60-person seminar space
- Access to the Tram Stage – a 150-person event space
- Customer check-in service
- Help with setting up and running events
- Inbound/outbound mail and courier management.
Try out the space, checkout the community
During the trial, you will have the chance to experience the space,
our community and to see if LaunchPad will work for your business.
Exclusive use of a desk | 2 hours of meeting room allowance | Access to our WiFi and internet | As much tea and coffee as you can drink | Printing allowance | A 30min mentoring sessions with one of our experienced business coaches
MYOB chose Launchpad as a three month temporary office solution to accommodate 25 developers. The team were able to move in, set up their IT hardware and be up and running within a very short time. The launchpad environment was ideal for the highly collaborative team who required space for their daily standups. The team were well supported by the common area facilities – meeting rooms, printer, coffee machine and ample room in the kitchen for lunch preparation. Launchpad proved to be a very cost effective solution which required very little ongoing involvement once the team were settled in.
Welcome to LaunchPad
A place for freelancers and start-ups to create businesses.
Our space for creative and entrepreneurial coworking.
122 Cremorne St
Our space for innovative and collaborative coworking.
132 Cremorne St
PROFESSIONAL + ASPIRATIONAL
130 Cremorne St