Grow with your team
Join a shared workspace that combines creative, inspiring spaces with professional services and facilities. Our Shared Office setups range in Size and Design – We have a range of Shared Offices for Rent, from Private Offices for 4 people or more, to more traditional Open Plan Hot Desks.
Central Cremorne Location
500m to Richmond Station
Get a Shared workspace in Richmond – Melbourne’s creative precinct. A short walk to Richmond Station and minutes away from trams and cafes
Join Our Family
Find your next co-founder, mentor, employee or investor as you develop new connections from our network.
What you get as a LaunchPad collaborator
- Opportunity to be part of a vibrant, diverse collaborative community – where everyone is focused on building great businesses
- Brilliant location. Cremorne & Richmond are fast becoming Melbourne’s entrepreneurial heart
Coworking Business services
- Free Loaner laptops, chargers and adaptors available
- Free faxing and scanning service
- Free binding at our Presentation Station
- Customer check-in service
- Inbound/outbound mail and courier management.
Be part of the coworking lifestyle
- A physical office where you can pay as you go for desks and meeting rooms – super cost effective with a professional receptionist
- Great access to public transport (train/tram 3mins walk) and freeway (1min)
- Large break-out spaces for ad-hoc meetings
- The fully equipped kitchen is supplied with brewed coffee, chia, hot-chocolate, tea and biscuits
- Flexicar hire available
What you get with a LaunchPad Shared Office
Full time 24/7 Access
Need a flexible shared office for your changing business? Our Collaborator packages offers full-time, 24/7 access to our community and facilities, complete with dedicated desks and storage.
Pay As You Go Plans and absolutely no contracts.
It’s the best Shared Office for Rent, offering creative inspiration, month-to-month flexibility, and a full suite of professional services. Get everything your business needs, all in one competitive plan.
3 LaunchPads in 1 Coworking Location
Choose from three unique Shared Workspaces in Richmond to connect with the talents, knowhow and community to make work meaningful.
IT ALL STARTS WITH A FREE TRIAL
THE VIRTUALfor side-hustle and early stage businesses
- Use of business address
- Logo / name in eDirectory and signage list at reception
- Mail and courier receiving
- Pay as you go for all facilities including meeting rooms, printing, parking and daily desk use
- Substantial discount on meeting rooms
- Need more, checkout the Virtual+ plan.
THE COWORKERfor establishing and entrepreneurial businesses
- All of THE VIRTUAL plan +
- $500 of desk and meeting room allowance; up to 22 hours of meeting room time or 10 days of desk time
- Business grade internet / wi-fi
- Colour copying/printing for up to 50 B/W and 25 colour per month
- Send and receive faxes
- Shared desks with monitors and phones
- Access to Presentation Station
- Access to showers with linen service
- Access to undercover bike racks
- Coffee / Tea facilities
THE COLLABORATORfor scaling and dynamic businesses
- All of THE COWORKER plan +
- Full time dedicated desk for your equipment
- $90 meeting room allowance per desk
- Colour copying/printing for up to 100 B/W and 50 colour per month
- Secure storage facility
- Landline optional from $30 per month
- Access to Collaborative programs and onsite mentoring
- Need more, checkout the Collaborator+ plan
What is a shareable office space?
A share office space is an alternative to the traditional office space model.
It provides an open plan setup, where businesses, startups and scale ups can access shared amenities like kitchens, meeting rooms, and printers.
This reduces the upfront costs for companies of setting up an office, and provides a collaborative workspace where you can excel and thrive from the support of the coworking space members and founders.
Do you have a COVID-Safe plan?
You can read more about our COVID preparations here. We’ve implemented several changes that reinforces our commitment to creating a safe and hygienic space for our members and guests.
What are the shared office space options?
Our coworking spaces have a wide range of spaces and plans.
We have also introduced a new package, a teams package that is perfect for those businesses looking for flexible office space options to suit their alternative working model.
You can choose from part-time desks or a permanent full-time desk. You can change it as you need, at any time.
What else is included?
We wanted to make our pricing transparent and straightforward, so there are no hidden costs. All allowances are bundled in, as is cleaning, wifi, internet, showers, linen service, mail handling, outgoings – everything. You’ll have access to professional community events and activities, including regular Founders Lunches and networking.
How can I access the space?
Our buildings are fully automated thanks to Jeremy Ellis, and you can access your building 24/7 using your swipe tag if you have the Collaborator Packages (full-time desks) and business hours for the Coworker package.
What's the vibe like at Launchpad?
We work hard to make LaunchPad a place where businesses flourish and have room to grow. We err on the side of creating a relational and constructive, vs a social and disruptive space. Events are run once or twice a week that encourage Collaborators to collide, share and help each other. Of course, we periodically have social gatherings, but we’re careful not to distract you from what is really important, growing your business.
Do we offer a trial period?
Our trial offer is a great way to get to know the space and try it out for size. Click here to find out more and book.
How is the wifi connection?
We currently have two uncontested fibres into LaunchPad both running at 1-Gbs. There are gigabit wired connections to most desks and a gigabit roaming wifi network throughout the LaunchPad cluster. All members are provided with a VPN for their team.
No Hassles. No Lease. No Contracts. Just A Supportive Space To Grow.
Episode 1 Coworking is not new Contrary to popular belief, Coworking is not a new concept or idea. In fact,...
Artificial Intelligence in the Information Age? Inconceivable! Creativity is the Great Enabler of our prosperity. It has always played an...
Space is no longer important; it's all about the desk. Everything is becoming atomised - markets, products, and businesses. So...