Grow with your team
Join a shared office space that combines creative, inspiring spaces with professional services and facilities
Central Cremorne Location
500m to Richmond Station
Get a Shared workspace in Richmond – Melbourne’s creative precinct. A short walk to Richmond Station and minutes away from trams and cafes
Join Our Family
Find your next co-founder, mentor, employee or investor as you develop new connections from our network.
What you get as a LaunchPad collaborator
- Opportunity to be part of a vibrant, diverse collaborative community – where everyone is focused on building great businesses
- Brilliant location. Cremorne & Richmond are fast becoming Melbourne’s entrepreneurial heart
Coworking Business services
- Free Loaner laptops, chargers and adaptors available
- Free faxing and scanning service
- Free binding at our Presentation Station
- Customer check-in service
- Inbound/outbound mail and courier management.
Be part of the coworking lifestyle
- A physical office where you can pay as you go for desks and meeting rooms – super cost effective with a professional receptionist
- Great access to public transport (train/tram 3mins walk) and freeway (1min)
- Large break-out spaces for ad-hoc meetings
- The fully equipped kitchen is supplied with brewed coffee, chia, hot-chocolate, tea and biscuits
- Flexicar hire available
What you get with a LaunchPad Shared Office Space
Full time 24/7 Access
Need a flexible shared office for your changing business? Our Collaborator packages offers full-time, 24/7 access to our community and facilities, complete with dedicated desks and storage.
Pay As You Go Plans and absolutely no contracts.
It’s the best shared office in Melbourne offering creative inspiration, month-to-month flexibility, and a full suite of professional services. Get everything your business needs, all in one competitive plan.
3 LaunchPads in 1 Coworking Location
Choose from three unique Coworking spaces in Richmond to connect with the talents, knowhow and community to make work meaningful.
IT ALL STARTS WITH A FREE TRIAL
THE VIRTUALfor side-hustle and early stage businesses
- Use of business address
- Logo / name in eDirectory and signage list at reception
- Mail and courier receiving
- Pay as you go for all facilities including meeting rooms, printing and daily desk use
- Substantial discount on meeting rooms
- Need more, checkout the Virtual+ plan.
THE COWORKERfor establishing and entrepreneurial businesses
- All of THE VIRTUAL plan +
- $500 of desk and meeting room allowance; up to 22 hours of meeting room time or 10 days of desk time
- Business grade internet / wi-fi
- Colour copying/printing for up to 50 B/W and 25 colour per month
- Send and receive faxes
- Shared desks with monitors and phones
- Access to Presentation Station
- Access to showers with linen service
- Access to undercover bike racks
- Coffee / Tea facilities
THE COLLABORATORfor scaling and dynamic businesses
- All of THE COWORKER plan +
- Full time dedicated desk for your equipment
- $90 meeting room allowance per desk
- Colour copying/printing for up to 100 B/W and 50 colour per month
- Secure storage facility
- Landline optional from $30 per month
- Access to Collaborative programs and onsite mentoring
- Need more, checkout the Collaborator+ plan
Do you have a COVID-Safe plan?
You can read more about our COVID preparations here. We’ve implemented several changes that reinforces our commitment to creating a safe and hygienic space for our members and guests.
What are the desk options?
You can choose from a part-time desk (our Coworking Package) or a Full-time desk (Collaborator Package), then change it if you need at any time. There are no contracts, so you’re not stuck with a lease or minimum commitment.
What else do I get for my money?
We wanted to make our pricing transparent and straightforward, so there are no hidden costs. All allowances are bundled in, as is cleaning, wifi, internet, showers, linen service, mail handling, outgoings – everything. You’ll have access to professional community events and activities, including regular Founders Lunches and networking.
Who are the other members?
We strongly believe that creativity and innovation come from being part of a diverse community of Start-Up, Scale-Up, and Grown-Up businesses – all working on growing great companies and in their own way making a dent in the universe.
How can I access the space?
Our buildings are fully automated thanks to Jeremy Ellis, and you can access your building 24/7 using your swipe tag if you have the Collaborator Packages (full-time desks) and business hours for the Coworker package.
What's the vibe like?
We work hard to make LaunchPad a place where businesses flourish and have room to grow. We err on the side of creating a relational and constructive, vs a social and disruptive space. Events are run once or twice a week that encourage Collaborators to collide, share and help each other. Of course, we periodically have social gatherings, but we’re careful not to distract you from what is really important, growing your business.
What events does LaunchPad offer?
Community Oriented – Our Shout (Friday drinks), RUOK day, Grand Final pre-party, Dog day out and more.
Capability Oriented – Tech Cafe, Word-press meet up, brown-bag lunch (skill builder) and more.
External events – Smart 100, Kingdom builders and other events that our Community is welcome to attend.
Do we offer a trial period?
Our trial offer is a great way to get to know the space and try it out for size. Click here to find out more and book.
How is the wifi connection?
We currently have two uncontested fibres into LaunchPad both running at 1-Gbs. There are gigabit wired connections to most desks and a gigabit roaming wifi network throughout the LaunchPad cluster. All members are provided with a VPN for their team.
Is the coffee any good?
We currently have a top of the range Carimali coffee machine with over 15 recipes for chai lattes, hot chocolate, Cappuccino and more. Our provider (Ruben) knows good coffee and ensures we have a great roast in our machines at all times. Ruben visits once a week to make sure the coffee machines are in tip-top shape. If coffee isn’t your thing, we also stock a variety of herbal, green and black teas.
What is the Community Like?
We work hard to curate a community of like-minded founders and business owners. There are lots of people we say ‘no’ to (because we know those people who’ll flourish and those that won’t). Since our Founders are onsite every day, they are regularly checking in to make sure everyone is making the most of the space and community.
No Hassles. No Lease. No Contracts. Just A Supportive Space To Grow.
Are you looking for a new space to work? Considering a shift from the traditional office space environment? Let's look...
Humans are remarkably adaptable. As coronavirus causes mayhem, workplaces across Australia are embracing remote working with extraordinary enthusiasm. Ordinarily, it...
If Warren Buffet is right (and he usually is), then we’re overdue for a downturn. Warren’s a pretty good bellwether...