UNIQUE OFFICE SPACES IN RICHMOND
JOIN MELBOURNE’S BEST INNOVATION PRECINCT
Centrally located in Richmond, Melbourne’s best creative and innovation precinct. All within minutes of other iconic companies, parking, trains, trams, cafes and more.
Get more than an Office
Invest in your productivity
Work in a place that lets you focus on what’s important and brings out your best. Collaborate with like-minded founders, with a community supporting your team every step of the way.
What you get as a LaunchPad collaborator
Creative Business Office Spaces
- Choose from 3 unique audacious spaces
- Over 17 meeting rooms from 2 to 20 people
- Access to two event spaces for 20 to 200 people
- Client presentation rooms with wow
- Presentation binding station
- Dedicated Zoom/MS Teams Rooms
Shared Business Services
- Access to Podcasting & recording Studios
- Client check-in services
- IT and event assistance
- A4/A3 colour printing at 1200dpi
- Mail and courier management
- Flexicar hire available
Be Part of The Coworking Lifestyle
- Family and dog-friendly office work environment
- Baby change facilities at LaunchPad Evolve
- Showers with free towels
- Indoor bike racks and gym lockers
- Kitchen facilities with free refreshments
- Indoor plants and natural light
- Professional community events
Try an Office Space
Full time 24/7 Access
Need an office space for your changing business? Our Business packages offers full-time, 24/7 access to our community and facilities, complete with dedicated desks and storage.
Pay As You Go Plans and absolutely no contracts.
It’s the best office in Richmond offering creative inspiration, month-to-month flexibility, and a full suite of professional services. Get everything your business needs, all in one competitive plan.
3 LaunchPads in 1 Coworking Location
Choose from three unique Coworking spaces in Richmond to connect with the talents, knowhow and community to make work meaningful.
IT ALL STARTS WITH A FREE TRIAL
THE VIRTUALfor side-hustle and early stage businesses
- Use of business address
- Logo / name in eDirectory and signage list at reception
- Mail and courier receiving
- Pay as you go for all facilities including meeting rooms, printing, parking and daily desk use
- Substantial discount on meeting rooms
- Need more, checkout the Virtual+ plan.
THE COWORKERfor establishing and entrepreneurial businesses
- All of THE VIRTUAL plan +
- $500 of desk and meeting room allowance; up to 22 hours of meeting room time or 10 days of desk time
- Business grade internet / wi-fi
- Colour copying/printing for up to 50 B/W and 25 colour per month
- Send and receive faxes
- Shared desks with monitors and phones
- Access to Presentation Station
- Access to showers with linen service
- Access to undercover bike racks
- Coffee / Tea facilities
THE COLLABORATORfor scaling and dynamic businesses
- All of THE COWORKER plan +
- Full time dedicated desk for your equipment
- $90 meeting room allowance per desk
- Colour copying/printing for up to 100 B/W and 50 colour per month
- Secure storage facility
- Landline optional from $30 per month
- Access to Collaborative programs and onsite mentoring
- Need more, checkout the Collaborator+ plan
BUSINESS SPACEfor established and growing businesses. Prices start from
- All of COMMUNITY SPACE plan +
- Dedicated office space for 2-20 people
- Create and brand your own space
- Space for your own furniture
- Weekly office cleaning
Do You Have A COVID-Safe Plan?
You can read more about our COVID preparations here. We’ve implemented several changes that reinforces our commitment to creating a safe and hygienic space for our members and guests.
What Are The Desk Options?
You can choose from a part-time desk (our Coworking Package) or a Full-time desk (Collaborator Package), then change it if you need at any time. There are no contracts, so you’re not stuck with a lease or minimum commitment.
Launchpad offers private offices, shared workspaces, serviced offices and temporary office spaces in Melbourne’s leading innovation hub, Cremorne.
What Else Do I Get For My Money?
We wanted to make our pricing transparent and straightforward, so there are no hidden costs. All allowances are bundled in, as is cleaning, wifi, internet, showers, linen service, mail handling, outgoings – everything. You’ll have access to professional community events and activities, including regular Founders Lunches and networking.
Who Are The Other Members?
We strongly believe that creativity and innovation come from being part of a diverse community of Start-Up, Scale-Up, and Grown-Up businesses – all working on growing great companies and in their own way making a dent in the universe.
How Can I Access The Space?
Our buildings are fully automated thanks to Jeremy Ellis, and you can access your building 24/7 using your swipe tag if you have the Collaborator Packages (full-time desks) and business hours for the Coworker package.
What's The Vibe Like?
We work hard to make LaunchPad a place where businesses flourish and have room to grow. We err on the side of creating a relational and constructive, vs a social and disruptive space. Events are run once or twice a week that encourage Collaborators to collide, share and help each other. Of course, we periodically have social gatherings, but we’re careful not to distract you from what is really important, growing your business.
What Events Does LaunchPad Offer?
Community Oriented – Our Shout (Friday drinks), RUOK day, Grand Final pre-party, Dog day out and more.
Capability Oriented – Tech Cafe, Word-press meet up, brown-bag lunch (skill builder) and more.
External events – Smart 100, Kingdom builders and other events that our Community is welcome to attend.
Do We Offer A Trial Period?
Our trial offer is a great way to get to know the space and try it out for size. Click here to find out more and book.
How Is The Wifi Connection?
We currently have two uncontested fibres into LaunchPad both running at 1-Gbs. There are gigabit wired connections to most desks and a gigabit roaming wifi network throughout the LaunchPad cluster. All members are provided with a VPN for their team.
Is The Coffee Any Good?
We currently have a top of the range Carimali coffee machine with over 15 recipes for chai lattes, hot chocolate, Cappuccino and more. Our provider (Ruben) knows good coffee and ensures we have a great roast in our machines at all times. Ruben visits once a week to make sure the coffee machines are in tip-top shape. If coffee isn’t your thing, we also stock a variety of herbal, green and black teas.
What Is The Community Like?
We work hard to curate a community of like-minded founders and business owners. There are lots of people we say ‘no’ to (because we know those people who’ll flourish and those that won’t). Since our Founders are onsite every day, they are regularly checking in to make sure everyone is making the most of the space and community.
Launchpad is not just a place to work. It’s a community of like-minded small business owners who work in a collaborative and supportive shared space. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Launchpad has stayed open, offering a quiet place to work, away from the never-ending distractions of home. Management has continued to support all members of the Launchpad community while also remaining committed to providing a safe working environment, consistent with local and national safe work guidelines.
No Hassles. No Lease. No Contracts. Just a supportive space for launch.
Episode 1 Coworking is not new Contrary to popular belief, Coworking is not a new concept or idea. In fact,...
Artificial Intelligence in the Information Age? Inconceivable! Creativity is the Great Enabler of our prosperity. It has always played an...
Space is no longer important; it's all about the desk. Everything is becoming atomised - markets, products, and businesses. So...