The Virtual Business Package
Your own Virtual Office 2 km from Melbourne’s CDB
We know how tough it is starting a business or running a side-hustle when all your resources are stretched,
your pipeline is thin and you’re not really sure this is what you want.
At LaunchPad we’ll help you get things off the ground by giving you a professional virtual office address that’s ‘mortar behind the clicks’,
access to professional meeting rooms and facilities, that will make you look good to your customers.
The Virtual Business plan allows you to use the LaunchPad Evolve as business address in your marketing literature, business cards, and website. Any mail that comes in for you, we’ll redirect to your home address. Any visitors that ‘pop-in’, we’ll greet them and make them feel that “you’ve just popped out and will be back soon”. You can pay for meeting rooms and daily desk usage as you go and since you’re part of the community you’ll receive a healthy discount.
More than a virtual address
As you establish your business, you’ll need a place that is convenient, easy to get to and from. We are located 2 kms away from Melbourne CBD, in Cremorne, South Yarra – the city’s innovation precinct. A place where your business will have street cred.
More than an office
A place where your customers know your different by design, so it’s clear your both professional and innovative. A place where you can pay as you go for access to facilities to make every dollar stretch.
More than co-working
A community of like-minded founders who understand how hard it is to start a business. A place where I’ll get support and nurturing. A place you can be inspired.
More than a business
A place where you can explore the future of work, where you can see how you can contribute more, and you’ll be inspired to create. A place where your business can mean something.
Included in the Virtual Business Package
- Opportunity to be part of a vibrant, diverse collaborative community – where everyone is focused on building great businesses
- Brilliant location, Cremorne & Richmond are fast becoming Melbourne’s entrepreneurial heart
- A physical office where you can pay as you go for desks and meeting rooms – super cost effective with a professional receptionist
- Great access to public transport (train/tram 3mins walk) and freeway (1min)
- Large break-out spaces for ad-hoc meetings
- The fully equipped kitchen is supplied with brewed coffee, chia, hot-chocolate, tea and biscuits
- Free faxing and scanning service
- Free binding at our Presentation Station
- Access to large format printing service (printing provided at cost)
- Customer check-in service
- Inbound/outbound mail and courier management.
Try out our virtual office, the space & checkout the community
During the free trial, you will have the chance to experience the office spare,
our community and to see if LaunchPad will work for your business.
Exclusive use of a desk | 2 hours of meeting room allowance | Access to our WiFi and internet | As much tea and coffee as you can drink | Printing allowance | A 30min mentoring sessions with one of our experienced business coaches
Welcome to LaunchPad
A place for freelancers and start-ups to create businesses.
ARE YOU READY TO CREATE THE FUTURE?
Our space for creative and entrepreneurial coworking.
122 Cremorne St
Our space for innovative and collaborative coworking.
132 Cremorne St
PROFESSIONAL + ASPIRATIONAL
130 Cremorne St