The Satellite package: A flexible workspace for teams with remote workers.
The Satellite package provides remote workers a shared desk and the flexibility to have the whole team in the office if needed.
Perfect for teams that need the flexibility to work at home, but still have the ability to work with the rest of the team from time to time.
No lock-in contracts, with month-to-month terms. Get everything your virtual team needs, all in one competitive package..
Dedicated Coworking just for your team
Generous $260 allowance for meetings and Coworking desks
Month-to-month plans, with no lock-in
24/7 access with security and CCTV
Long term discounts available
Hassle-free move in
Business Support services included
Connect with our community.
$900 per month with no hidden fees
Need more? Check out our Business Space package package
Get a workspace in Cremorne – Melbourne’s creative precinct. A short walk to Richmond Station and minutes away from trams and cafes
Join a shared office space that combines creative,inspiring spaces with professional services and facilities
Find your next co-founder, mentor, employee or investor as you develop new connections from our network.
Get access to the benefits of our Melbourne coworking community, even when you’re not in the building.
Stefan Grafe, founder of MEXT Consulting
“The environment is very open, very communicative. The design of the office space is incredibly good. You can always find an interesting space to sit.”
Try out the space, checkout the community
Trial our shared office in Richmond and check out our community, for free. It’s a no-obligation way to see if we’re the right fit for you and your business. We’ll spend time getting to know you and connect you with a few of our members.
- Your own desk for three days
- Access to meeting rooms
- WiFi and printer access
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Business coaching
What you get as a LaunchPad Satellite Package
Release your team to be they best they can be, with flexible work packages and virtual team support.
Shared office services
- 24/7 office access
- CCTV and monitored security
- Widescreen monitors and telephones
- Unlimited business-grade gigabit broadband
- A4/A3 colour printing at 1200dpi
- Large format printing available
- Faxing, binding and scanning
- Business directory listing
- Check-in services for clients
- IT and event assistance
- Mail and courier management
- Flexicar hire available
Uniquely Melbourne shared office facilities
- Ideation spaces – Brilliant for brainstorming ideas
- Break-out space – Large area great for ad-hoc meetings
- Meeting rooms — Generous monthly allowances
- Daintree Auditorium – An impressive 60-person seminar space
- Tram Stage – A 150-person event space
A community lifestyle
- Family and dog-friendly office work environment
- Baby change facilities at LaunchPad Evolve
- Showers with free towels
- Indoor bike racks and gym lockers
- Kitchen facilities with free refreshments
- Indoor plants and natural light
Three unique Richmond locations
A creative and entrepreneurial coworking space for creatives, designers, developers, content creators and makers.
122 Cremorne St, Cremorne
An innovative and collaborative coworking space for scale-ups, entrepreneurs, growth hackers and growing organisatons.
132 Cremorne St
A professional and aspirational space for high-performance teams, remote offices and mature companies.
130 Cremorne St
Try a shared office space, Melbourne, for free.
Try the space. Experience our community.
- Get a desk and access to our facilities
- Use our meeting rooms for up to 2 hours
- Get access to fast, business-grade internet
- Receive a printing allowance
- Receive a 30-minute business mentoring session
Try our coworking space, for free
Experience our spaces and community. No obligations.
Access to your desk and facilities
2 hours of meeting room allowance
Access to our WiFi and internet
30 minute business coach mentoring session